On the top right corner of the Acorn Arts Webpage is a Login Button. Click Login
Enter the email and password your used when you registered for the course. If you have forgotten the password you used for registration, simply click the forgot password button and follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I change my photo?
1. Upon logging into your account, locate the circle at the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on the circle.
3. In the drop down menu select the settings option.
4. In the Profile Settings section locate the same Circle icon with the words CHANGE AVATAR written in blue.
5. Click on the words CHANGE AVATAR.
6. Drag a file or choose an option to select a photo from the list of options along the left side of the box.
7. After selecting your option on the left, click on the blue button in the middle of the box to the right of the list.
8. Select the image you would like to use to upload.
9. Adjust the outline box by moving the box to contain the portion of the image you would like to use.
10. Click on the SAVE button on the bottom right.
What supplies do I need?
Each course page hosts a thorough list of supplies needed specific to that course.
How do I log into zoom for class?
1. Be sure you have already downloaded the zoom app.
2. Upon logging into your account, scroll down to find the course you are registered for.
3. Click the button labeled Enter Course.
4. Scroll down to the section labeled The Details.
5. Click on the section labeled Zoom.
6. Scroll down to locate the words ZOOM LINK.
7. Click on the words: CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Where do I find the course handouts?
Upon registering for the course you will be given access into the classroom.
Once logged into the classroom on the right side of the page there will be a link to the downloadable handouts.
Am I able to view the recordings if I do not make it live?
Whether you are able to be live for class or you are uncomfortable in a course setting, the recordings are available to be viewed for 30 days after the last class. This way no matter your situation, you still have access to the information.
How do I view the course recordings?
When you are within your cousre, scroll down to the section that states the recordings will be available until (Date).
In this section recordings will be the separated by session. Click on the one you would like to review.
Does my camera need to be on to join the course?
No, it is not necessary to have your camera on to join us. We are happy to have you, camera or not.
Can I utilize Closed Captioning?
Yes Closed Captioning is available, on some of our courses, to turn on or off within the recording screen. Locate the CC button at the bottom of the recording, hover over it at make your selection.
Can I still take this course if I am left handed?
Although many instructors are right handed there are many resources available for Left Handed writers. Also, many instructors may have advice for you. All you need do is ask.
Do you offer gift certificates?
The gift of a course is always a welcome gift for any calligrapher! Simply email [email protected]to inquire.
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.