These are just a few of the things that will be covered in the course:
- How to prepare your brush for painting
- How to mix the paint to the right consistency
- How to begin with practice strokes and build them up to putting them together in a variety of ways
- Layout and design
- Designs that cover several different occasions
- How to line your envelopes
- How to carry your design to the back of the envelops
- Extensive handouts that include templates
And some of the best features:
- Watch and re-watch the course as many times as you want.
- Private group forum for students to talk to each other and offer support in the journey of wedge brush designs. The instructor will not be monitoring this class.
- No refunds are available due to the nature of unlimited access.
- This gift certificate cannot be applied towards a different Acorn Arts class.
- Downloading, recording, screen capturing or saving the video in any way is prohibited.
“I believe in everyone’s potential,
and if I can share with others the richness and wonderful joy of artful expression, then creatives can come to realize the delightful pleasure and magic of one’s own unique creativity. I believe that everyone has the ability to celebrate and develop one’s own signature style. Finding this joy in creative expression with brush and pen, and sharing it with others is a deeply rewarding journey for me.”
-F. PHYLLIS MACALUSO