These are just a few of the things that will be covered in the course:
- Basic bounce and its script
- Flicks, swash capitals, and script variations
- Contact loss in main strokes
- Other contact loss alphabets -- Book Hands, Caps, and Uncials
- A full set of handouts
And some of the best features:
- Watch and re-watch the course as many times as you want.
- Lifetime access, so you can learn at your own pace.
- Closed captioning in 8 languages.
- No refunds are available due to the nature of unlimited access.
- Downloading, recording, screen capturing or saving the video in any way is prohibited.
"Is there anything more important?
Is there anything more important to our growth as artists than keeping our eyes (and minds) open and paying attention? The more ways that these techniques get used and individual differences you will be bringing to the techniques will help all of us get to be better scribes — and people, too, I am convinced.