This comprehensive course in the fundamental style of calligraphy is perfect for beginners to broad edge calligraphy and those wanting to refresh their skills.
Here are just some of the subjects that will be covered:
- how to hold your pen, slant, guidelines, pen scale, reading a ductus and more
- going letter by letter over a basic foundational hand
- proper spacing
- a formal and informal variation to use
- simple Roman capitals to use with foundational
- a playful watercolor technique
And some of the best features:
- Watch and re-watch the course as many times as you want.
- Private group forum just for students to talk to each other and offer support in the journey of the foundational hand. The forum is not monitored by the instructor.
- No refunds are available due to the nature of unlimited access.
- Downloading, recording, screen capturing or saving the video in any way is prohibited.
"My aim in teaching
is rather simple: to instill a sense of pure joy in my students love and wont for letters, through striving for excellence, creativity and sound practical application.”